- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
More Oregon wine News
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Elkton Oregon AVA is state’s 17th appellation
ELKTON, Ore. – The federal government has approved Oregon’s 17th American Viticultural Area –...
- Posted February 8, 2013
Investment helps Dobbes expand Oregon wine operation
Wine by Joe, run by Oregon wine star Joe Dobbes, received a boost today...
- Posted February 7, 2013
Southern Oregon winery to open wine bar in McMinnville
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Spangler Vineyards in Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley is scheduled to open...
- Posted February 5, 2013
Book review: Dishing Up Oregon
One of the truly great things about living in the Pacific Northwest is the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the...
- Posted January 26, 2013