- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Oregon wine News
Oregon wine industry raises $830,000 for ¡Salud! healthcare
NEWBERG, Ore. — Winemaking luminaries Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash and Rollin Soles shared the...
- Posted November 13, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration set for move to Portland
Southern Oregon serves as the trailhead for the Pacific Northwest’s Tempranillo movement, and now...
- Posted November 12, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Oregon Wine Experience raises $1.02 million for children’s health care
MEDFORD, Ore. — Wine lovers, the Oregon wine industry and volunteer efforts by the...
- Posted September 9, 2017
Oregon wine industry tops 725 wineries, 30,000 acres of vines
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon wine industry grew its sales in 2016 by 12...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Brooks Winery in Oregon creates Great American Eclipse experience
AMITY, Ore. – For a number of wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the 2017...
- Posted August 20, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Linfield hires Greg Jones to lead wine studies program
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Linfield College in Oregon’s Willamette Valley made international news Friday with...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Support for Oregon Pinot Noir shows as IPNC nears another sellout
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — This year, the International Pinot Noir Celebration enters its fourth decade,...
- Posted June 4, 2017