- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Oregon wine News
WineAmerica presents Oregon Sen. Wyden with award
WineAmerica, the nation’s largest wine advocacy organization, recently presented Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) with...
- Posted May 1, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Willamette Valley wineries raise $472K in 80 minutes with barrel auction
NEWBERG, Ore. — The allure of Oregon Pinot Noir raised $472,000 in 80 minutes...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Oregon producers stand out at Rosé Today competition
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Del Rio Vineyards, one of the Oregon wine industry’s most important...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot Brand
NEW YORK CITY — Shanken Communications, whose publishing empire includes Wine Spectator, selected A...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan Wilson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — Foris Vineyards, one of Southern Oregon’s oldest properties, has named...
- Posted March 9, 2017
2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific Northwest
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate researcher Greg Jones confirmed Tuesday what many in the Pacific...
- Posted March 8, 2017