- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Wine News
Walla Walla Valley celebrates Cabernet Sauvignon with Napa winemakers
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Top winemakers from the Walla Walla and Napa valleys will...
- Posted February 25, 2013
Idaho wine hits the big screen
BOISE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission has put together a fun and tasty...
- Posted February 24, 2013
26th Auction of Washington Wines to honor Shoup, Steiman, Waliser
SEATTLE — Visionary businessman Allen Shoup, wine writer Harvey Steiman and longtime vineyard manager...
- Posted February 23, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Walla Walla Community College enology director stepping down – again
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Myles Anderson hopes the fourth time is the charm. Anderson,...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013