- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Wine News
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
‘Sideways’ author coming to Washington Merlot country
YAKIMA, Wash. – Rex Pickett, bestselling author of “Sideways” and “Vertical,” will be the...
- Posted March 8, 2013
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ scholarship wine goes national
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is taking a great idea and turning...
- Posted March 7, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
9 wineries to meet, pour Oregon Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. — A unique side-by-side tasting of Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard made...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Waterbrook Winery founder Rindal tastes through his history
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Merlot has slipped to No. 2 when it comes to...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Walla Walla Valley looks forward to new tourism director
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – One of Washington wine country’s most important regions is gaining...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Head to coast for Savor Cannon Beach wine fest
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Wine and food lovers will descend on the northern Oregon...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Northwest wine industry should plan for cool, wet spring
Earlier this winter, world-renowned climatologist Greg Jones told the Oregon wine industry that 2013...
- Posted March 1, 2013