- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
More Wine News
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013
Milbrandt winemaker launches own Washington wine
MATTAWA, Wash. – Following in a long line of former Ste. Michelle winemakers, Josh...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle library tasting to feature red winemaking transition
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will give fans a snapshot of three of...
- Posted February 13, 2013
What is fueling growth of Washington Syrah?
Based on the headlines, selling Syrah to the wine-drinking public is next to impossible....
- Posted February 12, 2013
Coyote Canyon roots run deep in Horse Heaven Hills
For the Andrews family, roots run deep in the dry, sandy soils of Washington’s...
- Posted February 11, 2013
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho...
- Posted February 10, 2013
Comparing California, Washington wine
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – On Friday, the USDA released California’s preliminary 2012 wine grape harvest...
- Posted February 9, 2013
Elkton Oregon AVA is state’s 17th appellation
ELKTON, Ore. – The federal government has approved Oregon’s 17th American Viticultural Area –...
- Posted February 8, 2013
Investment helps Dobbes expand Oregon wine operation
Wine by Joe, run by Oregon wine star Joe Dobbes, received a boost today...
- Posted February 7, 2013