- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Wine News
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013
Milbrandt winemaker launches own Washington wine
MATTAWA, Wash. – Following in a long line of former Ste. Michelle winemakers, Josh...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle library tasting to feature red winemaking transition
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will give fans a snapshot of three of...
- Posted February 13, 2013
What is fueling growth of Washington Syrah?
Based on the headlines, selling Syrah to the wine-drinking public is next to impossible....
- Posted February 12, 2013
Coyote Canyon roots run deep in Horse Heaven Hills
For the Andrews family, roots run deep in the dry, sandy soils of Washington’s...
- Posted February 11, 2013
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho...
- Posted February 10, 2013