- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Wine News
Oregon’s Ponzi Vineyards getting ready to unveil state-of-art tasting room
BEAVERTON, Ore. – Ponzi Vineyards, one of Oregon’s oldest and most innovative and progressive...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle to re-open Canoe Ridge Estate for tastings, tours
PATERSON, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will re-open its Canoe Ridge Estate tasting room...
- Posted April 1, 2013
Seattle’s Bartholomew Winery to pair up with chocolatier
SEATTLE — Bart Fawbush and his Bartholomew Winery will be expanding tasting room hours...
- Posted March 31, 2013
Provence, boulder inspire Woodward Canyon’s new red blend
LOWDEN, Wash. – Woodward Canyon Winery is releasing a new red blend called Erratic....
- Posted March 30, 2013
Pacific Rim expands Washington, Oregon brands with new ownership
WEST RICHLAND, Wash. – In the two years since Pacific Rim Winemakers was sold...
- Posted March 29, 2013
Longtime Idaho winemaker retires
PARMA, Idaho – Growing wine grapes and making wine have become harder and harder...
- Posted March 28, 2013
UPDATE: Taste Washington surveillance video indicates no theft
SEATTLE – The Washington State Wine Commission and Varsity Communications are continuing their investigation...
- Posted March 27, 2013
Wineries report thefts during Taste Washington in Seattle
SEATTLE – A handful of wineries that participated in last weekend’s Taste Washington event...
- Posted March 27, 2013
Walla Walla vineyards see dry start to spring
Spring is off to a bit of a slow start throughout much of...
- Posted March 26, 2013
Yakima Valley winery wins top award at Capital competition
LACEY, Wash. – A Yakima Valley winery won best in show for its chocolate...
- Posted March 25, 2013