- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Wine News
Amity winemaker Pendergrass launches own label
AMITY, Ore. – Winemaker Darcy Pendergrass of Amity Vineyards has launched Tartan, her own...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
Taste Washington turns Sweet 16
SEATTLE – Taste Washington may have lost a bit of its charm from those...
- Posted March 22, 2013
Dive into wine, knowledge at Taste Washington seminars
SEATTLE – Taste Washington is coming up fast, and there still are opportunities to...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Seattle’s Metropolitan Grill introduces Walla Walla Valley Cab
SEATTLE – Master sommelier Thomas Price is introducing the 2010 vintage of Metropolitan Grill‘s...
- Posted March 19, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013
Washington’s Columbia Crest Winery remodels Grand Estates tier
PATERSON, Wash. — Columbia Crest Winery, the Pacific Northwest’s largest winery, has unveiled a...
- Posted March 14, 2013
Gordon Estate to open wine bar in Washington wine country
PASCO, Wash. – Longtime Washington winery Gordon Estate will open a wine bar next...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Columbia Gorge wineries pair hiking with wine
Several members of the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will help lead tourists on hiking/wine...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Total botrytis affected wines labor of love in Northwest
One never knows where inspiration will come from, but Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig remembers...
- Posted March 11, 2013