- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine News
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013
Milbrandt winemaker launches own Washington wine
MATTAWA, Wash. – Following in a long line of former Ste. Michelle winemakers, Josh...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle library tasting to feature red winemaking transition
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will give fans a snapshot of three of...
- Posted February 13, 2013
What is fueling growth of Washington Syrah?
Based on the headlines, selling Syrah to the wine-drinking public is next to impossible....
- Posted February 12, 2013
Coyote Canyon roots run deep in Horse Heaven Hills
For the Andrews family, roots run deep in the dry, sandy soils of Washington’s...
- Posted February 11, 2013
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho...
- Posted February 10, 2013
Comparing California, Washington wine
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – On Friday, the USDA released California’s preliminary 2012 wine grape harvest...
- Posted February 9, 2013
Elkton Oregon AVA is state’s 17th appellation
ELKTON, Ore. – The federal government has approved Oregon’s 17th American Viticultural Area –...
- Posted February 8, 2013