- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine News
Precept Wine to release 2012 Merlot in February
Precept Wine, which isn’t shy about creating unusual projects, plans next month to...
- Posted January 9, 2013
Duck Pond Cellars invests in Umpqua Valley Pinot Noir
This spring, the Fries family and Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate...
- Posted January 7, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Northstar Winery’s guiding light
WALLA WALL, Wash. — Winemakers often will smirk and say, “It takes a lot...
- Posted January 2, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
WSU Wine Science Center keeps moving toward construction
Washington State University‘s $23 million Wine Science Center continues to march forward, with the...
- Posted December 24, 2012