- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine News
Woodinville Wine Country adds Reserve event for high-scoring wines, small lots
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country has developed a new event featuring high-scoring wines...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Restaurants, retailers embrace March as Washington Wine Month
SEATTLE — The annual celebration of Washington wines begins Friday, March 1, with a...
- Posted February 26, 2013
Walla Walla Valley celebrates Cabernet Sauvignon with Napa winemakers
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Top winemakers from the Walla Walla and Napa valleys will...
- Posted February 25, 2013
Idaho wine hits the big screen
BOISE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission has put together a fun and tasty...
- Posted February 24, 2013
26th Auction of Washington Wines to honor Shoup, Steiman, Waliser
SEATTLE — Visionary businessman Allen Shoup, wine writer Harvey Steiman and longtime vineyard manager...
- Posted February 23, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Walla Walla Community College enology director stepping down – again
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Myles Anderson hopes the fourth time is the charm. Anderson,...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013