- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Wine News
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
WSU Wine Science Center keeps moving toward construction
Washington State University‘s $23 million Wine Science Center continues to march forward, with the...
- Posted December 24, 2012
Washington wine grape growers continue to grow
As the Washington wine industry continues to grow, so too does the occupation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012
Taste Washington discount available through Dec. 31
The Washington State Wine Commission presented another Christmas gift idea to those who enjoy...
- Posted December 20, 2012
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012