- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine News
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Vintage Oregon kicks off Oregon Wine Month
PORTLAND – The wine industry will kick off Oregon Wine Month with its second...
- Posted February 16, 2013
Milbrandt winemaker launches own Washington wine
MATTAWA, Wash. – Following in a long line of former Ste. Michelle winemakers, Josh...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle library tasting to feature red winemaking transition
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will give fans a snapshot of three of...
- Posted February 13, 2013
What is fueling growth of Washington Syrah?
Based on the headlines, selling Syrah to the wine-drinking public is next to impossible....
- Posted February 12, 2013
Coyote Canyon roots run deep in Horse Heaven Hills
For the Andrews family, roots run deep in the dry, sandy soils of Washington’s...
- Posted February 11, 2013
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho...
- Posted February 10, 2013
Comparing California, Washington wine
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – On Friday, the USDA released California’s preliminary 2012 wine grape harvest...
- Posted February 9, 2013
Elkton Oregon AVA is state’s 17th appellation
ELKTON, Ore. – The federal government has approved Oregon’s 17th American Viticultural Area –...
- Posted February 8, 2013