- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine News
Your guide to Pacific Northwest sparkling wine
Inevitably, this is the time of year most people think about sparkling wine, thanks...
- Posted December 28, 2012
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012
A history of ‘winter events’ in Washington wine country
If history is any indication, there will unlikely be a winter freeze anytime soon...
- Posted December 26, 2012
WSU Wine Science Center keeps moving toward construction
Washington State University‘s $23 million Wine Science Center continues to march forward, with the...
- Posted December 24, 2012
Washington wine grape growers continue to grow
As the Washington wine industry continues to grow, so too does the occupation of...
- Posted December 22, 2012
Taste Washington discount available through Dec. 31
The Washington State Wine Commission presented another Christmas gift idea to those who enjoy...
- Posted December 20, 2012
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste....
- Posted December 15, 2012