- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine News
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Private Barrel Auction shows off unique Washington wines
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – On Friday, the Auction of Washington Wines will play host to...
- Posted August 16, 2017
Historic Walla Walla Vintners set to release first estate wines
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Walla Walla Vintners, one of the Walla Walla Valley’s oldest...
- Posted August 8, 2017
Cabernet Summit earns praise for Red Mountain wines, hospitality
BENTON CITY, Wash. – Red Mountain continues to grow its fan base in Washington...
- Posted August 1, 2017
Kendall Mix takes over as winemaker at Wahluke Wine Co.
MATTAWA, Wash. – Canadian-born Kendall Mix has been one of Washington’s most talented winemakers...
- Posted July 29, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Eritage resort prepares to open this fall in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — It’s a dream that’s been in decade in the making,...
- Posted July 21, 2017
Rare Leonetti Cab vertical goes on auction block
KENNEWICK, Wash. – A complete vertical of Leonetti Cellar’s legendary Cabernet Sauvignon – including...
- Posted July 18, 2017
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017