- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Wine News
Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
OTHELLO, Wash. – Conner Lee Vineyard, a historic planting in Washington state that the...
- Posted April 21, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open Air tier for concerts...
- Posted April 1, 2019
Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured during Taste Washington this...
- Posted March 29, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
RICHLAND, Wash. – Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine and one of the wine...
- Posted March 28, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for...
- Posted March 15, 2019
Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
SEATTLE – Winemakers in Washington state crushed more Cabernet Sauvignon in 2018 than ever...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class getaway in Oregon’s Willamette...
- Posted March 6, 2019