- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
More Wine News
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
PROSSER, Wash. — When Josh and Lisa Lawrence became part-owners of Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
RICHLAND, Wash. — Twice in the past three years, Earl and Carrie Sullivan of Telaya...
- Posted June 5, 2021
Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities...
- Posted June 4, 2021
Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
ABERDEEN, Wash. — A year ago, the Roberts family of Westport Winery Garden Resort...
- Posted May 16, 2021
Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
PROSSER, Wash. – Less than three years ago, the Fries family owned a combined...
- Posted May 14, 2021
Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
NEWBERG, Ore. — Dan Warnshuis is no stranger to hard work, focusing on goals and...
- Posted April 21, 2021
Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes, one of Washington state’s most decorated and popular winemakers,...
- Posted March 22, 2021
New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
For these members of the wine industry, March 1 — the start of Women’s History...
- Posted March 1, 2021
Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — GOING, GOING, GONE! That’s the subject line for the latest mailing...
- Posted February 19, 2021