- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine News
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
RICHLAND, Wash. – Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine and one of the wine...
- Posted March 28, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for...
- Posted March 15, 2019
Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
SEATTLE – Winemakers in Washington state crushed more Cabernet Sauvignon in 2018 than ever...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class getaway in Oregon’s Willamette...
- Posted March 6, 2019
March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Spring is just around the corner but with several inches of snow in the...
- Posted March 5, 2019
Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle lifted the spirits of many in throughout the...
- Posted March 3, 2019
Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
Southwest Washington and Vancouver USA, home to the first wine grape vines in the...
- Posted February 16, 2019
Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
LEWISTON, Idaho – This spring, Cabernet Sauvignon will be focus for the inaugural Lewis-Clark...
- Posted February 14, 2019