- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Wine News
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their four children near Bend,...
- Posted August 12, 2019
Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s...
- Posted August 3, 2019
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Robert Hansen, a longtime leader of the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, was named Tuesday...
- Posted July 31, 2019