- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Wine News
VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Continuing our roundup of openings of new wineries and tasting rooms, here’s...
- Posted August 3, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As the wine communities slowly move towards various levels of...
- Posted July 15, 2020
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic...
- Posted June 30, 2020
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
Vines are gradually coming out of their winter slumber, but the 2020 vintage already...
- Posted April 5, 2020