- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
More Wine News
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
Editor’s note: This marks the first in a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted May 2, 2019
I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love...
- Posted May 1, 2019
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
OTHELLO, Wash. – Conner Lee Vineyard, a historic planting in Washington state that the...
- Posted April 21, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open Air tier for concerts...
- Posted April 1, 2019
Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured during Taste Washington this...
- Posted March 29, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
RICHLAND, Wash. – Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine and one of the wine...
- Posted March 28, 2019