- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine News
Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
Sweet news came from the federal government on Sept. 25 with the establishment of...
- Posted September 25, 2020
H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the...
- Posted September 18, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The global pandemic prompted Joanne Dunham and the Blair family...
- Posted August 31, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Williamson family has been looking for a distinctively different dry...
- Posted August 19, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
PARMA, Idaho — Countless celebrations of wine worldwide have been lost to the pandemic...
- Posted August 4, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Continuing our roundup of openings of new wineries and tasting rooms, here’s...
- Posted August 3, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As the wine communities slowly move towards various levels of...
- Posted July 15, 2020