- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Wine News
2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
Vineyards for the Pacific Northwest wine industry have entered the second half of the...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash – Another alum of College Cellars in Walla Walla achieved the...
- Posted July 25, 2018
Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
Katie Nelson and her husband already were among “the power couples” in the Washington...
- Posted July 24, 2018
Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
YAMHILL, Ore. — Steve and Karen Lutz relocated to Oregon in 1998 after spending...
- Posted July 21, 2018
Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
The rapid rise at King Estate for winemaker Brent Stone continued Monday when he...
- Posted July 10, 2018
Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — The Aug. 25 performance by Grammy Award-winning blues men Ben Harper...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Organizers for WAVEx, a condensed version of the acclaimed Washington Advancements...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Lodge at Columbia Point opened last summer in Richland and...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Rosé remains the hottest category in the world of wine, and...
- Posted June 25, 2018