- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Wine News
Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Joe Grant used the sixth annual Walla Walla Valley Wine...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya...
- Posted June 13, 2018
2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific...
- Posted June 9, 2018
Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Donations have reached a record number and 15 new wineries will...
- Posted June 6, 2018
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
Union Wine Co., stands at No. 2 on the Portland Business Journal’s latest ranking...
- Posted May 20, 2018
Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Abacela in Southern Oregon continues to collect gold medals up and...
- Posted May 19, 2018
Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Pinotphiles unable to commit to the entire International Pinot Noir Celebration,...
- Posted May 13, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Ask anyone in the Walla Walla Valley wine industry to...
- Posted May 4, 2018