- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine News
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020
TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards in Southern Oregon continues to earn global acclaim for...
- Posted March 7, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
SEATTLE — In the aftermath of Tuesday’s update by Gov. Jay Inslee on the...
- Posted March 5, 2020
Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — As much as Oregon justifiably brands itself with world-class Pinot Noir,...
- Posted February 10, 2020
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought...
- Posted January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded...
- Posted December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019