- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Wine News
I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Oregon Wine Month kicks off this week, and yet the third annual I Love...
- Posted May 1, 2019
Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
The Oregon Legislature authorized the Wine Country license plate program in 2011, and five...
- Posted April 24, 2019
Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
OTHELLO, Wash. – Conner Lee Vineyard, a historic planting in Washington state that the...
- Posted April 21, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super...
- Posted April 17, 2019
Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open Air tier for concerts...
- Posted April 1, 2019
Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured during Taste Washington this...
- Posted March 29, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
RICHLAND, Wash. – Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine and one of the wine...
- Posted March 28, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for...
- Posted March 15, 2019