- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
More Wine News
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017
8 Northwest wines make Wine Spectator’s Top 100
Eight percent of the best wines in the world – according to Wine Spectator...
- Posted November 21, 2017
Visit Walla Walla, wineries team up to land 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been seven years since the group first descended upon...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Oregon wine industry raises $830,000 for ¡Salud! healthcare
NEWBERG, Ore. — Winemaking luminaries Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash and Rollin Soles shared the...
- Posted November 13, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration set for move to Portland
Southern Oregon serves as the trailhead for the Pacific Northwest’s Tempranillo movement, and now...
- Posted November 12, 2017
Melanie Krause, Cinder Wines use Riesling to top Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – An off-dry Riesling from one of the Pacific Northwest’s top winemakers...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Santo takes over for Munnell at Mercer Estates
PROSSER, Wash. – One product of Washington State University and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Canadian giant Peller to acquire Black Hills, Gray Monk, Tinhorn
Canadian giant Andrew Peller Limited announced today that it has entered agreements to purchase...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Oregon Wine Experience raises $1.02 million for children’s health care
MEDFORD, Ore. — Wine lovers, the Oregon wine industry and volunteer efforts by the...
- Posted September 9, 2017