- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Washington wine News
Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
SEATTLE — In the aftermath of Tuesday’s update by Gov. Jay Inslee on the...
- Posted March 5, 2020
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought...
- Posted January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded...
- Posted December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019