- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
More Washington wine News
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
WAPATO, Wash. — Fortuity Cellars, a young brand poised to open up a new...
- Posted March 10, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
SEATTLE — In the aftermath of Tuesday’s update by Gov. Jay Inslee on the...
- Posted March 5, 2020
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought...
- Posted January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded...
- Posted December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout...
- Posted December 7, 2019
L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old...
- Posted December 3, 2019
VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
The 2019 harvest throughout the Pacific Northwest was more panicked and compressed than in...
- Posted October 29, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are...
- Posted September 17, 2019