- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Washington wine News
March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Spring is just around the corner but with several inches of snow in the...
- Posted March 5, 2019
Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle lifted the spirits of many in throughout the...
- Posted March 3, 2019
Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
Southwest Washington and Vancouver USA, home to the first wine grape vines in the...
- Posted February 16, 2019
Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
Marketing maven Marilyn Hawkins formalized the agenda for the Monday, April 8 seminar as...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There are hurdles to climb, yet there’s a growing sense...
- Posted January 30, 2019
Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
VANCOUVER, Wash. – By the end of the 2019, no producer in Washington state...
- Posted January 28, 2019
Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars, one of Washington state’s leading wineries, announced Wednesday that...
- Posted January 24, 2019
Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Haladay family started a new chapter at historic Walla...
- Posted January 15, 2019
College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
KENNEWICK, Wash. – College Cellars of Walla Walla, the winemaking program for Walla Walla...
- Posted December 18, 2018
Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
SEATTLE — Tickets are on sale for Taste Washington 2019, billed as the largest...
- Posted December 6, 2018