- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More British Columbia News
Wild Goose Vineyards 2013 Autumn Gold, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger, whose white wine program from Okanagan Falls, British Columbia, shines as brightly...
- Posted February 26, 2015
Bella Wines 2013 Chardonnay Sparkling Blanc de Blanc Single Vineyard Keremeos, Similkameen Valley, $24
There are a number of chef/somm/winemakers in British Columbia, and Naramata Bench bubbleman Jay...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Montakarn Estate Winery 2011 Merlot Blend, Okanagan Valley, $21
Gary Misson and his wife, Montakarn, purchased an orchard along Black Sage Road in...
- Posted February 8, 2015
50th Parallel Estate 2013 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $18
As soon as he arrived in 2003, New Zealand-trained winemaker Grant Stanley took Quails’...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Bella Wines 2013 Sparkling Blanc de Blanc Chardonnay Single Vineyard Kamloops, British Columbia, $24
Naramata Bench bubbleman Jay Drysdale produced the best sparkling wine of the 2013 Great...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2013 Dry Rock Vineyards Cabernet-Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $16
Best Buy! Brothers Gordon and Walter Gehringer have earned the crown as King of...
- Posted January 15, 2015
JoieFarm 2013 Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $23
From one of the brightest stars on the Naramata Bench near Penticton, British Columbia,...
- Posted January 4, 2015
Montakarn Estate Winery 2013 Tippy Toe Unoaked, Okanagan Valley, $20
Gary Misson’s young winery on the northern end of Black Sage Road near Oliver,...
- Posted December 27, 2014
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2013 Naramata Bench Estate Vineyard Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $20
One of the first Naramata Bench wineries that tourists reach while driving up from...
- Posted December 26, 2014
Montakarn Estate Winery 2012 Angel Share, Okanagan Valley, $23
Black Sage Bench grower/winemaker Gary Misson features Malbec (39%) in this blend with Syrah...
- Posted December 20, 2014