- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2012 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $23
This tree-free Chardonnay comes from one of British Columbia’s finest wineries, run by Heidi...
- Posted August 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $28
The JoieFarm team excels with aromatic whites, and this is one of the finest...
- Posted August 2, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
A government-sponsored vine pull-out in the late 1980s helped to eradicate most non-vinifera grape...
- Posted July 22, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $30
This stunning Chardonnay from north of the border was crafted by Heidi Noble and...
- Posted July 12, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Robert Thielicke works alongside Heidi Noble as the winemakers for JoieFarm, one of British...
- Posted July 3, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Gamay, Okanagan Valley, $24
Gamay is a rare grape in the Pacific Northwest, and the examples we do...
- Posted June 15, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
While this superb Naramata Bench winery tends to focus on world-class white wines, it...
- Posted June 13, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
This unusual but traditional Burgundian blend of Gamay (52%) and Pinot Noir (48%) is...
- Posted June 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Heidi Noble and Michael Dinn run the rare winery that focuses on white varieties,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013