- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Calliope 2011 Figure 8 White, British Columbia, $17
Calliope began in the late 1990s as the winery for Cherie and Ross Mirko....
- Posted February 24, 2013
Calliope 2011 Viognier, British Columbia, $16
Viognier is a high-pH variety, meaning it has a tendency to have lower acidity,...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Calliope 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, British Columbia, $17
This label for Burrowing Owl Estate Winery near Oliver, B.C., is a line of...
- Posted February 20, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Owners Michael Dinn and Heidi Noble selected their best eight barrels of Pinot Noir...
- Posted February 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here is a rare red wine from one of the Northwest’s finest white wine...
- Posted February 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Put this winery from British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley on your “stuck on a desert...
- Posted January 29, 2013