- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2013 Re-Think Pink Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $21
Pinot Noir from some of the more moderate sites in the Okanagan Valley and...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Moon Curser Vineyards 2012 Syrah, Okanagan Valley, $25
Kiwi software engineer Chris Tolley launched his winery a decade ago, and from lofty...
- Posted November 17, 2014
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2013 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $17
Using grapes not only from the estate vineyard on the Naramata Bench northeast of...
- Posted November 13, 2014
JoieFarm 2013 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
Canada’s first female Master of Wine, the charming Barb Philip, has proposed that Pinot...
- Posted November 12, 2014
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2012 7 Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $19
Mike Raffan’s vineyard that surrounds his winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench produced both...
- Posted December 9, 2013
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2010 Blue Terrace Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Okanagan Valley, $26
Bradley Cooper has been producing wine for this property on British Columbia’s beautiful Naramata...
- Posted December 3, 2013
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2011 7 Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $19
Bradley Cooper, T7’s winemaker, merely stepped out his backdoor of his cottage on the...
- Posted August 12, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Muscat, Okanagan Valley, $23
Dry Muscats are extremely rare in the New World, yet the folks at this...
- Posted August 8, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $23
This tree-free Chardonnay comes from one of British Columbia’s finest wineries, run by Heidi...
- Posted August 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $28
The JoieFarm team excels with aromatic whites, and this is one of the finest...
- Posted August 2, 2013