- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $30
This stunning Chardonnay from north of the border was crafted by Heidi Noble and...
- Posted July 12, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Robert Thielicke works alongside Heidi Noble as the winemakers for JoieFarm, one of British...
- Posted July 3, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Gamay, Okanagan Valley, $24
Gamay is a rare grape in the Pacific Northwest, and the examples we do...
- Posted June 15, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
While this superb Naramata Bench winery tends to focus on world-class white wines, it...
- Posted June 13, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
This unusual but traditional Burgundian blend of Gamay (52%) and Pinot Noir (48%) is...
- Posted June 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Heidi Noble and Michael Dinn run the rare winery that focuses on white varieties,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Calliope 2011 Figure 8 White, British Columbia, $17
Calliope began in the late 1990s as the winery for Cherie and Ross Mirko....
- Posted February 24, 2013