- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2011 Gamay, Okanagan Valley, $24
Gamay is a rare grape in the Pacific Northwest, and the examples we do...
- Posted June 15, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
While this superb Naramata Bench winery tends to focus on world-class white wines, it...
- Posted June 13, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
This unusual but traditional Burgundian blend of Gamay (52%) and Pinot Noir (48%) is...
- Posted June 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Heidi Noble and Michael Dinn run the rare winery that focuses on white varieties,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Calliope 2011 Figure 8 White, British Columbia, $17
Calliope began in the late 1990s as the winery for Cherie and Ross Mirko....
- Posted February 24, 2013
Calliope 2011 Viognier, British Columbia, $16
Viognier is a high-pH variety, meaning it has a tendency to have lower acidity,...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Calliope 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, British Columbia, $17
This label for Burrowing Owl Estate Winery near Oliver, B.C., is a line of...
- Posted February 20, 2013