- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2012 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
A government-sponsored vine pull-out in the late 1980s helped to eradicate most non-vinifera grape...
- Posted July 22, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $30
This stunning Chardonnay from north of the border was crafted by Heidi Noble and...
- Posted July 12, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 En Famille Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Robert Thielicke works alongside Heidi Noble as the winemakers for JoieFarm, one of British...
- Posted July 3, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Gamay, Okanagan Valley, $24
Gamay is a rare grape in the Pacific Northwest, and the examples we do...
- Posted June 15, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
While this superb Naramata Bench winery tends to focus on world-class white wines, it...
- Posted June 13, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
This unusual but traditional Burgundian blend of Gamay (52%) and Pinot Noir (48%) is...
- Posted June 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Heidi Noble and Michael Dinn run the rare winery that focuses on white varieties,...
- Posted June 9, 2013
JoieFarm 2012 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
We like the double meaning of this wine, as it refers to co-owner Heidi...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013