- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Owners Michael Dinn and Heidi Noble selected their best eight barrels of Pinot Noir...
- Posted February 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here is a rare red wine from one of the Northwest’s finest white wine...
- Posted February 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Put this winery from British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley on your “stuck on a desert...
- Posted January 29, 2013