- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More British Columbia News
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 20, 2018
Stag’s Hollow Winery and Vineyard 2016 Grenache, Okanagan Valley, $26
A year ago, British Columbia winemaker Dwight Sick stunned the 2017 Judgment of Geyserville...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $22
This dry Riesling by Tightrope is a stellar example of all the goodness Riesling...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Chaberton Estate Winery 2017 Gewürztraminer, Similkameen Valley, $17
Simon Fraser grad Andrea Lee went onto University of Adelaide for her master’s in...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2017 Mystic River Vineyard Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $20
Pair the Kruger family’s Mystic River Vineyard with their own winemaking and it’s almost...
- Posted May 21, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Dry Rock Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $15
Bright aromas of grapefruit, gooseberry, lemon and lemon zest all are boldly displayed on...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Skaha Vineyard 2017 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $21
Last year, the Skaha Vineyard 2016 Pinot Blanc won a gold medal or better...
- Posted May 7, 2018
Hillside Winery 2017 Muscat Ottonel, Okanagan Valley, $22
Muscat Ottonel form British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, one of the lesser-known of the Muscats,...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Seven Stars Sparkling Wine, Okanagan Valley, $27
One of the reasons Mary McDermott moved west from Ontario to British Columbia’s Okanagan...
- Posted April 17, 2018