- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More British Columbia News
Bella Wines 2017 King Family Farms Ancestrale Sparkling Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $28
Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines made this method ancestrale sparkler from King Family Farms...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and...
- Posted July 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Roussanne, Okanagan Valley, $24
This gorgeous Roussanne bursts from the glass with lemon and lime zest, plus a...
- Posted July 11, 2018
La Frenz Winery 2017 Probyn Eastman Vineyard Viognier, Okangan Valley, $20
In 2014, Jeff Martin imported fellow Aussie winemaker Dominic McCosker to spearhead the program...
- Posted July 9, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc Block 3, Golden Mile Bench, $29
It was 2004 when Curt Garland, a businessman from the British Columbia frontier town...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 20, 2018
Stag’s Hollow Winery and Vineyard 2016 Grenache, Okanagan Valley, $26
A year ago, British Columbia winemaker Dwight Sick stunned the 2017 Judgment of Geyserville...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $22
This dry Riesling by Tightrope is a stellar example of all the goodness Riesling...
- Posted June 13, 2018