- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
More British Columbia News
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature...
- Posted March 21, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Monte Creek Ranch Winery 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir, British Columbia $35
Kamloops, a city made famous beyond British Columbia by its junior hockey history, now...
- Posted February 3, 2019
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okangan Valley, $13.29
Best Buy! Walter Gehringer and his brother Gordon have earned Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery...
- Posted October 19, 2018
Barili Cellars 2016 Red’Ass Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
We’re not certain what the folks at Barili Cellars in Spokane had in mind...
- Posted September 14, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $21
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a...
- Posted September 6, 2018
Backyard Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, British Columbia, $22
Niagara native James Cambridge came to Backyard Vineyards in Langley, B.C., with a resume...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Bella Wines 2017 King Family Farms Ancestrale Sparkling Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $28
Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines made this method ancestrale sparkler from King Family Farms...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and...
- Posted July 27, 2018