- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More British Columbia News
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Roussanne, Okanagan Valley, $24
This gorgeous Roussanne bursts from the glass with lemon and lime zest, plus a...
- Posted July 11, 2018
La Frenz Winery 2017 Probyn Eastman Vineyard Viognier, Okangan Valley, $20
In 2014, Jeff Martin imported fellow Aussie winemaker Dominic McCosker to spearhead the program...
- Posted July 9, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc Block 3, Golden Mile Bench, $29
It was 2004 when Curt Garland, a businessman from the British Columbia frontier town...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $20
Hagen Kruger and his winemaking team sourced fruit from British Columbia’s iconic Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 20, 2018
Stag’s Hollow Winery and Vineyard 2016 Grenache, Okanagan Valley, $26
A year ago, British Columbia winemaker Dwight Sick stunned the 2017 Judgment of Geyserville...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $22
This dry Riesling by Tightrope is a stellar example of all the goodness Riesling...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Chaberton Estate Winery 2017 Gewürztraminer, Similkameen Valley, $17
Simon Fraser grad Andrea Lee went onto University of Adelaide for her master’s in...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2017 Mystic River Vineyard Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $20
Pair the Kruger family’s Mystic River Vineyard with their own winemaking and it’s almost...
- Posted May 21, 2018