- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More British Columbia News
Barili Cellars 2016 Red’Ass Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
We’re not certain what the folks at Barili Cellars in Spokane had in mind...
- Posted September 14, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $21
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a...
- Posted September 6, 2018
Backyard Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, British Columbia, $22
Niagara native James Cambridge came to Backyard Vineyards in Langley, B.C., with a resume...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Bella Wines 2017 King Family Farms Ancestrale Sparkling Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $28
Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines made this method ancestrale sparkler from King Family Farms...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and...
- Posted July 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Roussanne, Okanagan Valley, $24
This gorgeous Roussanne bursts from the glass with lemon and lime zest, plus a...
- Posted July 11, 2018
La Frenz Winery 2017 Probyn Eastman Vineyard Viognier, Okangan Valley, $20
In 2014, Jeff Martin imported fellow Aussie winemaker Dominic McCosker to spearhead the program...
- Posted July 9, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc Block 3, Golden Mile Bench, $29
It was 2004 when Curt Garland, a businessman from the British Columbia frontier town...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018