- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More British Columbia News
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Eastside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
As part of his second commercial vintage, Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale...
- Posted July 22, 2016
Bella Wines 2015 Cavada Sparkling Rosé Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $26
Renaissance man Jay Drysdale continues his quest to raise the appreciation for sparkling wine...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 7 Blanc White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $18
Ontario native Mary McDermott began her journey with wine as a sommelier in Vancouver,...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Tantalus Wines 2013 Old Vines Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $30
Its roots stretch back to 1978, and New Zealand native/Aussie-trained David Peterson’s scintillating work...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Rock Pocket Vineyard Muscat, Okanagan Valley, $18
This winery on British Columbia’s bucolic Naramata Bench sources its dry and riveting Muscat...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2015 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $18
This Naramata Bench vineyard/winery/tasting room takes Merlot (65%) and Pinot Gris (35%), pressing most...
- Posted June 18, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2013 Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $23
Merlot is a workhorse grape in Washington and British Columbia, and this Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Mary McDermott shines with her second crush on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench, bringing in...
- Posted May 23, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2015 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm on the Naramata Bench in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley every year produces its...
- Posted May 20, 2016
Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery 2014 Bacchus, British Columbia, $18
As one of the most aromatic grapes grown in Pacific Northwest, it’s no surprise...
- Posted May 6, 2016