- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More British Columbia News
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Westside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale used Chardonnay from Secrest Mountain Vineyards on...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2014 Vertigo Red Wine, Okanagan Valley, $40
Naramata Bench winemaker Lyndsay O’Rourke produces brilliant whites and bright reds that earn high...
- Posted July 23, 2016
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Eastside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
As part of his second commercial vintage, Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale...
- Posted July 22, 2016
Bella Wines 2015 Cavada Sparkling Rosé Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $26
Renaissance man Jay Drysdale continues his quest to raise the appreciation for sparkling wine...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 7 Blanc White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $18
Ontario native Mary McDermott began her journey with wine as a sommelier in Vancouver,...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Tantalus Wines 2013 Old Vines Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $30
Its roots stretch back to 1978, and New Zealand native/Aussie-trained David Peterson’s scintillating work...
- Posted July 5, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Rock Pocket Vineyard Muscat, Okanagan Valley, $18
This winery on British Columbia’s bucolic Naramata Bench sources its dry and riveting Muscat...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery 2015 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $18
This Naramata Bench vineyard/winery/tasting room takes Merlot (65%) and Pinot Gris (35%), pressing most...
- Posted June 18, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2013 Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $23
Merlot is a workhorse grape in Washington and British Columbia, and this Naramata Bench...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Mary McDermott shines with her second crush on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench, bringing in...
- Posted May 23, 2016