- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More British Columbia News
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Mary McDermott shines with her second crush on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench, bringing in...
- Posted May 23, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2015 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm on the Naramata Bench in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley every year produces its...
- Posted May 20, 2016
Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery 2014 Bacchus, British Columbia, $18
As one of the most aromatic grapes grown in Pacific Northwest, it’s no surprise...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2015 Tip-Toe, Okanagan Valley, $22
The Okanagan Valley of British Columbia and the Alsace seem to share enough climatic...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Garry Oaks 2014 Zweigelt, Salt Spring Island, $16
British Columbia’s Salt Spring Island is worth a summer visit via B.C. Ferries simply...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Moon Curser Vineyards 2014 Contraband Series Arneis, Okanagan Valley, $26
This Italian white grape rarely is seen in the Pacific Northwest, but one would...
- Posted April 5, 2016
JoieFarm Winery 2014 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $24
JoieFarm drew on vineyards on the Okanagan region’s Naramata Bench and in Summerland for...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2014 Mystic River Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $23
There’s no mystery to the Mystic River Vineyard wines of Wild Goose Vineyards &...
- Posted December 24, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Naramata Estate Vineyard Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
The arrival of winemaker Mary McDermott from Ontario has prompted the Naramata Bench property...
- Posted December 18, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $17
With her first vintage as a winemaker in the Okanagan Valley, Mary McDermott has...
- Posted December 13, 2015