- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More British Columbia News
Blasted Church Vineyard 2013 Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $23
One of Canada’s most recognizable brands continues to deliver with this Merlot from its...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Road 13 Vineyards 2011 Sparkling Chenin Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $40
Michael Bartier helped create the following throughout British Columbia for Road 13’s sparkling Chenin...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Township 7 doubled production of this white Bordeaux grape from the previous vintage, and ...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2014 Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $18
British Columbia vintners Mike and Lori Raffan orchestrate another a number of outdoor events...
- Posted August 17, 2015
JoieFarm 2012 En Famille Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
The remarkable vintage of 2012 elevated Pinot Noir beyond the Willamette Valley and into...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Silverside Farm and Winery NV Tayberry Wine, British Columbia, $20
Vancouver Island grower/winemaker Don Bull creates a variety of nongrape wines, but this one...
- Posted July 11, 2015
JoieFarm 2012 En Famille Reserve Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $28
This acclaimed Naramata Bench winery near Penticton, British Columbia, continues to grow its estate...
- Posted June 21, 2015
JoieFarm 2014 A Noble Blend, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here’s one of the best-loved wines in British Columbia and perhaps the quintessential white...
- Posted June 9, 2015
JoieFarm 2014 Re-Think Pink Rosé, Okanagan Valley, $21
Each year, this Naramata Bench winery near Penticton, British Columbia, produces one of the...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Calona Vineyards 2013 Artist Series Sovereign Opal, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! The Canadian government developed this cross of Golden Muscat and Maréchal Foch...
- Posted May 19, 2015