- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Best Buy News
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Airfield Estates 2015 Chardonnay, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! The maturity and abundance of the Miller family’s 860-acre planting continues to...
- Posted February 10, 2018
House Wines 2016 Fish House Sauvignon Blanc, American, $12
While the American Viticultural Area listed on the back of the bottle reads “American,”...
- Posted January 28, 2018
Goose Ridge Vineyards 2015 g3 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
The Monson family and its 2,200 acres of vineyard just south of Red Mountain...
- Posted January 24, 2018
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Evergreen Vineyard Traditions Riesling, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $13
The Ancient Lakes in general and Evergreen Vineyard in particular have proven to be...
- Posted January 9, 2018
Ryan Patrick Wines 2016 Rosé Wine, Columbia Valley, $15
This dry and delightful Provence-style rosé is heavy on Syrah, but also includes dollops...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Cavatappi Winery 2016 Pinot Grigio, Columbia Valley, $13
One of the top sites for Pinot Gris in Washington, Willow Crest near Prosser...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Mercer Canyons 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills, $13
Best Buy! Princeton Vineyard is among the seven estate plantings that the Mercer family...
- Posted December 28, 2017
Williamson Vineyards 2016 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! It was Greg Koenig who first talked the Williamson family into creating...
- Posted December 26, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2016 White Iris Sweet Gewürztraminer, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Sadly, there’s less passion in Idaho’s vineyards for Gewürztraminer, much to the...
- Posted December 19, 2017