- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Best Buy News
Wine By Joe 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Oregon’s most acclaimed winemakers, “Hollywood” Joe Dobbes, pulls largely from...
- Posted May 23, 2017
Underwood 2016 Rosé, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Willamette Valley winemaker JP Caldcleugh heads up one of the largest productions...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Mercer Estates 2016 Spice Cabinet Vineyard Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $13
Best Buy! One of the state’s top sites for Malbec is the source for...
- Posted May 8, 2017
Nine Hats Wines 2015 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $14
Most of the wines produced in Walla Walla are delicious, but few brands in...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Eye of the Needle Winery 2016 Moments Rosé, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Woodinville winemaker Bob Bullock, proud member of the 12th Man at CenturyLink,...
- Posted May 3, 2017
Patterson Cellars 2016 Forbidden Rosé, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Rosé forms a significant part of John Patterson’s Forbidden program, and while...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Three Rivers Winery 2016 Rosé, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Longtime Walla Walla winemaker Holly Turner blends three varieties that often excel...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Ryan Patrick Wines 2015 Olsen Brothers Vineyard Riesling, Yakima Valley, $12
Best Buy! Acclaimed growers Dick and Larry Olsen produced suave wines as vintners in...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Acrobat Winery 2016 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! King Estate continues to expand its Acrobat program, and the tandem of...
- Posted March 11, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! A case can be made that Mike Sharon’s work with Sèmillon is...
- Posted March 7, 2017