- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Best Buy News
Underwood 2015 Rosé, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! The entry level for Union Wine Company has varied each approach with...
- Posted June 29, 2017
Nine Hats Wines 2015 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Fun-loving, hard-driving Gilles Nicault enjoys a level of freedom with these Nine...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Barnard Griffin 2015 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! The hottest vintage in Rob Griffin’s 39th year of winemaking in Washington...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Wine By Joe 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Oregon’s most acclaimed winemakers, “Hollywood” Joe Dobbes, pulls largely from...
- Posted May 23, 2017
Underwood 2016 Rosé, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Willamette Valley winemaker JP Caldcleugh heads up one of the largest productions...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Mercer Estates 2016 Spice Cabinet Vineyard Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $13
Best Buy! One of the state’s top sites for Malbec is the source for...
- Posted May 8, 2017
Nine Hats Wines 2015 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $14
Most of the wines produced in Walla Walla are delicious, but few brands in...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Eye of the Needle Winery 2016 Moments Rosé, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Woodinville winemaker Bob Bullock, proud member of the 12th Man at CenturyLink,...
- Posted May 3, 2017
Patterson Cellars 2016 Forbidden Rosé, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Rosé forms a significant part of John Patterson’s Forbidden program, and while...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Three Rivers Winery 2016 Rosé, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Longtime Walla Walla winemaker Holly Turner blends three varieties that often excel...
- Posted April 15, 2017