- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
More Best Buy News
Three Rivers Winery 2016 Rosé, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Longtime Walla Walla winemaker Holly Turner blends three varieties that often excel...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Ryan Patrick Wines 2015 Olsen Brothers Vineyard Riesling, Yakima Valley, $12
Best Buy! Acclaimed growers Dick and Larry Olsen produced suave wines as vintners in...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Acrobat Winery 2016 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! King Estate continues to expand its Acrobat program, and the tandem of...
- Posted March 11, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! A case can be made that Mike Sharon’s work with Sèmillon is...
- Posted March 7, 2017
Ryan Patrick Vineyards 2015 Redhead Red Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! A trio of Wahluke Slope vineyards, including Milbrandt-owned Clifton Bluff and top-notch...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Latah Creek Wine Cellars 2015 DenHoed Vineyards Pinot Gris, Yakima Valley, $11
Best Buy! Mike Conway and daughter Natalie shine with aromatic whites, but this marks...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Chateau Ste Michelle 2015 Harvest Select Sweet Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This marks the sixth bottling of this rather off-dry Riesling, which Bob...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Ross Andrew Winery 2015 Glaze Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Ross Andrew Mickel made his name in the Woodinville wine scene, and...
- Posted February 10, 2017
Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Each year, Bob Bertheau’s team brings another remarkable — and massive —...
- Posted February 6, 2017
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2015 Riesling “J”, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! One of the Northwest’s premier producers of Riesling recently began labeling its...
- Posted February 5, 2017