- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Best Buy News
Ryan Patrick Wines 2015 Olsen Brothers Vineyard Riesling, Yakima Valley, $12
Best Buy! Acclaimed growers Dick and Larry Olsen produced suave wines as vintners in...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Acrobat Winery 2016 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! King Estate continues to expand its Acrobat program, and the tandem of...
- Posted March 11, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! A case can be made that Mike Sharon’s work with Sèmillon is...
- Posted March 7, 2017
Ryan Patrick Vineyards 2015 Redhead Red Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! A trio of Wahluke Slope vineyards, including Milbrandt-owned Clifton Bluff and top-notch...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Latah Creek Wine Cellars 2015 DenHoed Vineyards Pinot Gris, Yakima Valley, $11
Best Buy! Mike Conway and daughter Natalie shine with aromatic whites, but this marks...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Chateau Ste Michelle 2015 Harvest Select Sweet Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This marks the sixth bottling of this rather off-dry Riesling, which Bob...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Ross Andrew Winery 2015 Glaze Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Ross Andrew Mickel made his name in the Woodinville wine scene, and...
- Posted February 10, 2017
Chateau Ste. Michelle 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Each year, Bob Bertheau’s team brings another remarkable — and massive —...
- Posted February 6, 2017
Pacific Rim Winemakers 2015 Riesling “J”, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! One of the Northwest’s premier producers of Riesling recently began labeling its...
- Posted February 5, 2017
Milbrandt Vineyards 2015 Traditions Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! The Milbrandt team sticks with its traditional slightly oaked program for this...
- Posted January 21, 2017