- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Best Buy News
Latah Creek Wine Cellars 2015 Hyatt Vineyards Muscat Canelli, Rattlesnake Hills, $11
Best Buy! In 1982, Spokane winemaker Mike Conway used Muscat Canelli to help launch...
- Posted December 18, 2016
Beginner’s Luck 2011 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! The Claar Wine Group is a small, multi-generation company north of Pasco,...
- Posted December 17, 2016
Columbia Winery 2013 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Stainless steel fermentation with a bit of oak and eight months on...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Waterbrook Winery 2015 Sangiovese Rosé, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! One of the Pacific Northwest’s largest productions of rose remains devoted to...
- Posted December 10, 2016
14 Hands Winery 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! “Textbook” may be a cliche in describing a wine of startling character,...
- Posted December 9, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2015 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa White Wine, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl and Coco Umiker’s vineyard in the Lewiston Orchards is in its second decade...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Renegade Wine Co. 2015 Rosé, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! Aside from the blend of red Rhône grapes, this is not really...
- Posted November 20, 2016
Valley View Winery NV Rogue White, Oregon, $12
Best Buy! This second-generation operation, with a historical footprint that includes becoming the Rogue...
- Posted November 19, 2016
Indian Creek Winery 2015 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Snake River Valley winemaker Mike McClure and his wife, Tammy Stowe-McClure, work...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 LOL White Wine Fun, Horse Heaven Hills, $13
Best Buy! Mike Andrews first offered this white blend under his Downtown label, but...
- Posted November 16, 2016