- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Best Buy News
Washington Hills Winery 2016 Chardonnay, Washington, $10
Best Buy! Precept’s director of winemaking, Hal Landvoigt, continues to show some flair in...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Maryhill Winery 2016 Winemaker’s White, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Richard Batchelor works with some of Washington’s top vineyards, and his bargain...
- Posted July 4, 2018
Columbia Crest 2016 Grand Estates Syrah, Columbia Valley, $12
Proud Argentine winemaker Juan Muñoz Oca continues to make the case that “Crest is...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Milbrandt Vineyards 2016 Traditions Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Topped with a screwcap, labeled Columbia Valley and bargain priced, this wine...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $13
Best Buy! Walter and Gordon Gehringer’s latest Classic Riesling lives up to its billing,...
- Posted June 23, 2018
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! One of the rising stars of the Oregon wine industry, Sarah Cabot,...
- Posted June 17, 2018
Jones of Washington 2016 Rosé of Syrah, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia has a well-earned reputation as one of the top rosé...
- Posted June 17, 2018
Waterbrook Winery 2017 Melange Founder’s White Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! John Freeman and his team invest a fair bit of time and...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Eleven Winery 2016 Ratio:Blanco White Wine, Washington, $12
Fans of the hit show Stranger Things might be quick to pick a bottle...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 The Expedition Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! This Walla Walla winery owned by Precept Wine went beyond its namesake...
- Posted May 24, 2018