- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Best Buy News
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2011 The Expedition Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! This winery in Walla Walla was sold many years ago to an...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s largest and oldest wineries. It was the...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Airfield Estates 2011 Vineyard Salute Ruby Rosé, Yakima Valley, $14
Best Buy! The Miller clan is growing superb grapes north of the Yakima Valley...
- Posted March 23, 2013
Seven Falls 2010 Merlot, Wahluke Slope, $15
Best Buy! Doug Gore has returned to winemaking with this new label for Ste....
- Posted March 23, 2013
Lone Birch 2011 Riesling, Yakima Valley, $13
Best Buy! This second label for Airfield Estates in Prosser, Wash., takes its name...
- Posted March 21, 2013
Martinez & Martinez 2011 Alder Ridge Vineyard Viognier, Horse Heaven Hills, $13
Best Buy! The Martinez family understands the soils of the Horse Heaven Hills as...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Waterbrook Winery 2011 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! Winemaker John Freeman headed to the heart of Washington’s Columbia Valley to...
- Posted March 17, 2013
Airfield Estates 2011 Riesling, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! Wine Press Northwest’s 2010 Washington Winery to Watch and winemaker Marcus Miller...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Daven Lore Winery 2011 Dry Riesling, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! Gordon Taylor creates two small lots of Riesling, and this deliciously bone-dry...
- Posted March 9, 2013