- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Best Buy News
Latah Creek Wine Cellars 2011 Moscato d’Latah, Washington, $15
Best Buy! Moscato-style wines have been the recent rage among drinkers, but this Eastern Washington...
- Posted March 3, 2013
W.B. Bridgman 2010 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! If Walter Clore was “the father of Washington wine,” then William Bridgman...
- Posted March 2, 2013
Latah Creek Wine Cellars 2011 Pinot Gris, Washington, $11
Best Buy! Mike Conway worked at Gallo and Parducci in California before migrating to...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Coyote Canyon Winery 2010 Downtown White, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This value-priced tier from Coyote Canyon Winery in Prosser is the last...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle 2011 Horse Heaven Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Horse Heaven Hills $15
Best Buy! This breezy site in Paterson, Wash., that looks across the Columbia River...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $13
Best Buy! Chateau Ste. Michelle’s largest-production Sauvignon Blanc is far from shy with its...
- Posted February 12, 2013
Delfino Vineyards 2011 Vin Gris de Zinfandel, Umpqua Valley, $14
Best Buy! Jim and Terri Delfino left the bustle of the Bay Area behind...
- Posted February 10, 2013
Apex Cellars 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! Launched by Washington wine entrepreneur Harry Alhadeff in the 1980s in the...
- Posted February 6, 2013
House Wine 2010 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This creation of Walla Walla’s Charles Smith that now is marketed and...
- Posted February 3, 2013
Washington Hills 2011 Late Harvest Sweet Riesling, Washington, $10
One of the state’s largest productions of late harvest Riesling, it’s rather tasty and...
- Posted February 2, 2013