- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Idaho News
Colter’s Creek Winery 2017 Estate Rocinante Red Wine, Lewis-Clark Valley, $35
The 2015 debut of this Spanish-themed red is driven by Tempranillo. However, Mike Pearson’s...
- Posted May 31, 2020
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $28
Vineyards in Idaho’s Snake River Valley tickle 3,000 feet in elevation, and Malbec thrives...
- Posted May 31, 2020
Sawtooth Winery 2018 Classic Fly Series Dry Riesling, Snake River Valley, $18
Idaho excels with many varieties and styles of wine, and Riesling has been the...
- Posted April 24, 2020
Coiled Wines 2017 Black Mamba Red Wine, Snake River Valley $32
It’s an all-star list of Idaho winemakers who’ve worked with Sawtooth Vineyard fruit, Leslie...
- Posted April 20, 2020
3100 Cellars 2016 Runoff Rosé Sparkling Wine, Snake River Valley, $36
This sparkling rosé made with Syrah from Bitner Vineyards was still on the lees...
- Posted April 10, 2020
Cinder Wines 2018 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $23
Melanie Krause’s career at Chateau Ste. Michelle trained her to produce both small lots...
- Posted April 9, 2020
Vale Wine Co. 2018 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $21
Tim Harless of Hat Ranch Winery added the Vale Wine Company label to his...
- Posted April 4, 2020
Hells Canyon Winery 2017 Heritage Series Cabernet Franc, Snake River Valley $30
Steve Robertson, a chef and restaurateur who trained at the Culinary Institute of America...
- Posted December 9, 2019
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Panoramic Idaho Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Boise native Meredith Smith took over the winemaking duties at Idaho’s largest winery ahead...
- Posted September 19, 2019
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Open Air Red Blend, Snake River Valley $22
Idaho’s oldest and largest winery continues to develop its outdoor concert series, and Ste....
- Posted August 30, 2019