- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Idaho News
Telaya Wine Co. 2015 Boushey Vineyards Sruth Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $30
Telaya Wine Co. called in Yakima Valley fruit from acclaimed Boushey Vineyards for its...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Potter Wines 2012 The Ambassador Red Wine, Horse Heaven Hills, $28
Von and Crystal Potter have made a big splash among Boise mixologists with their...
- Posted June 10, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 30th Anniversary Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $25
Meredith Smith showcases some of Idaho’s Snake River Valley terroir while also providing another...
- Posted May 17, 2018
Vine 46 Winery 2015 Latitude Red Wine, Washington, $24
Vine 46 is a young winery in historic Lewiston, Idaho, but the grapes for...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Ste. Chapelle’s work with this late-harvest style Riesling ranks among the most...
- Posted May 2, 2018
Cinder Wines 2016 Dried on the Vine Viognier, Snake River Valley, $25
Cinder winemaker Melanie Krause selected a block of Viognier at Sawtooth Vineyard for her...
- Posted April 30, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2016 Chicken Dinner White, Idaho, $16
Riesling from Williamson Vineyard in the Sunnyslope Wine District of Idaho drove this blend...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $17
Tim Harless studied enology in Teaxs at Grayson College north of Dallas prior to...
- Posted February 5, 2018
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2015 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $27
These reserve-tier wines fall under the purview of Meredith Smith, whose talents at Sawtooth...
- Posted January 23, 2018