- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Idaho News
Fujishin Family Cellars 2011 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
The Polo Cove Vineyard, adjacent to acclaimed Fraser Vineyard west of Caldwell, Idaho, serves...
- Posted July 28, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Idaho’s largest winery offers this high-toned, lighter-bodied Cab. The nose features red...
- Posted July 20, 2014
Cinder Wines 2013 Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Idaho’s Snake River Valley is much more than Riesling when it comes to white...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Telaya Wine Co. 2011 Turas, Columbia Valley, $30
Boise winemakers Earl and Carrie Sullivan rely on the Irish word for “journey” as...
- Posted July 13, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Gem State Red, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! This approachable blend of Merlot (59%) and Syrah is brimming with purple...
- Posted July 12, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2013 Lochsa White Wine, Idaho, $15
Best Buy! A tribute to a tributary of the Clearwater River, the Umikers create...
- Posted July 3, 2014
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Estate Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Idaho’s largest production of Riesling outside of sister property Ste. Chapelle takes...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker and vineyard consultant Martin Fujishin works extensively in Caldwell, Idaho, with...
- Posted June 29, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Skyline Vineyard — Idaho’s largest planting — also serves as an estate...
- Posted June 28, 2014
Lost West Winery NV Old Shed White, Snake River Valley, $11
Best Buy! A second label for Fujishin Family Cellars, the target market for these...
- Posted June 22, 2014