- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Idaho News
Telaya Wine Co. 2011 Turas, Columbia Valley, $30
Boise winemakers Earl and Carrie Sullivan rely on the Irish word for “journey” as...
- Posted July 13, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Gem State Red, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! This approachable blend of Merlot (59%) and Syrah is brimming with purple...
- Posted July 12, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2013 Lochsa White Wine, Idaho, $15
Best Buy! A tribute to a tributary of the Clearwater River, the Umikers create...
- Posted July 3, 2014
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Estate Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Idaho’s largest production of Riesling outside of sister property Ste. Chapelle takes...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker and vineyard consultant Martin Fujishin works extensively in Caldwell, Idaho, with...
- Posted June 29, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Skyline Vineyard — Idaho’s largest planting — also serves as an estate...
- Posted June 28, 2014
Lost West Winery NV Old Shed White, Snake River Valley, $11
Best Buy! A second label for Fujishin Family Cellars, the target market for these...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2012 Phinny Hill Vineyard Carménère, Washington, $28
For decades, this almost-forgotten variety from the Medoc region of Bordeaux largely was believed...
- Posted June 15, 2014
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
Aside from the Okanagan Valley, few folks in the Pacific Northwest produce Chardonnay in...
- Posted June 10, 2014
Koenig Vineyards NV Two Barrel Reserve Red Wine Port-style, Snake River Valley, $21
Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig ranks as one of the Northwest top producers of dessert...
- Posted June 7, 2014