- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Idaho News
Ste. Chapelle 2015 Panoramic Series Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $28
The most versatile site in the Idaho wine industry is Sawtooth Vineyard, and it’s...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Open Air Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
A year ago, Meredith Smith took best of class in Chardonnay at the Idaho...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2017 Chicken Dinner Rosé, Washington, $19
Idaho’s winter-damaged vintage of 2017 forced Snake River Valley vintner Gregg Alger of Huston...
- Posted July 3, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Selway Red Wine, Washington, $45
This Malbec-based blend starts out strong with minerality and then yields to the Merlot...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2015 Boushey Vineyards Sruth Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $30
Telaya Wine Co. called in Yakima Valley fruit from acclaimed Boushey Vineyards for its...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Potter Wines 2012 The Ambassador Red Wine, Horse Heaven Hills, $28
Von and Crystal Potter have made a big splash among Boise mixologists with their...
- Posted June 10, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 30th Anniversary Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $25
Meredith Smith showcases some of Idaho’s Snake River Valley terroir while also providing another...
- Posted May 17, 2018
Vine 46 Winery 2015 Latitude Red Wine, Washington, $24
Vine 46 is a young winery in historic Lewiston, Idaho, but the grapes for...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Ste. Chapelle’s work with this late-harvest style Riesling ranks among the most...
- Posted May 2, 2018
Cinder Wines 2016 Dried on the Vine Viognier, Snake River Valley, $25
Cinder winemaker Melanie Krause selected a block of Viognier at Sawtooth Vineyard for her...
- Posted April 30, 2018