- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Idaho News
Vine 46 Winery 2015 Latitude Red Wine, Washington, $24
Vine 46 is a young winery in historic Lewiston, Idaho, but the grapes for...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Ste. Chapelle’s work with this late-harvest style Riesling ranks among the most...
- Posted May 2, 2018
Cinder Wines 2016 Dried on the Vine Viognier, Snake River Valley, $25
Cinder winemaker Melanie Krause selected a block of Viognier at Sawtooth Vineyard for her...
- Posted April 30, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2016 Chicken Dinner White, Idaho, $16
Riesling from Williamson Vineyard in the Sunnyslope Wine District of Idaho drove this blend...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $17
Tim Harless studied enology in Teaxs at Grayson College north of Dallas prior to...
- Posted February 5, 2018
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2015 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $27
These reserve-tier wines fall under the purview of Meredith Smith, whose talents at Sawtooth...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Vale Wine Co. 2016 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Pilot-turned-vintner Tim Harless lives in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District and pulls from Block 39...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $29
Young wineries and vineyards throughout the Snake River Valley, which includes both Idaho and...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Syringa Winery 2012 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $27
Boise’s Mike Crowley, one of the Northwest most underrated winemaking talents and a product...
- Posted January 8, 2018