- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Idaho News
Potter Wines 2012 The Ambassador Red Wine, Horse Heaven Hills, $28
Von and Crystal Potter have made a big splash among Boise mixologists with their...
- Posted June 10, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 30th Anniversary Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $25
Meredith Smith showcases some of Idaho’s Snake River Valley terroir while also providing another...
- Posted May 17, 2018
Vine 46 Winery 2015 Latitude Red Wine, Washington, $24
Vine 46 is a young winery in historic Lewiston, Idaho, but the grapes for...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Ste. Chapelle’s work with this late-harvest style Riesling ranks among the most...
- Posted May 2, 2018
Cinder Wines 2016 Dried on the Vine Viognier, Snake River Valley, $25
Cinder winemaker Melanie Krause selected a block of Viognier at Sawtooth Vineyard for her...
- Posted April 30, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2016 Chicken Dinner White, Idaho, $16
Riesling from Williamson Vineyard in the Sunnyslope Wine District of Idaho drove this blend...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $17
Tim Harless studied enology in Teaxs at Grayson College north of Dallas prior to...
- Posted February 5, 2018
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2015 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $27
These reserve-tier wines fall under the purview of Meredith Smith, whose talents at Sawtooth...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Vale Wine Co. 2016 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Pilot-turned-vintner Tim Harless lives in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District and pulls from Block 39...
- Posted January 18, 2018