- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2011 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause, a Washington State University grad and former Chateau Ste. Michelle assistant winemaker,...
- Posted August 4, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Off-Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
The 2011 version of this wine won double gold and best white wine at...
- Posted August 1, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2009 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $22
Snake River Valley native Martin Fujishin partners with Greg Koenig some of Idaho’s top...
- Posted July 30, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2010 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
Petite Sirah produces a red wine that is not meant for the meek, and...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $26
Telaya is a small winery in the suburbs of Boise, Idaho, that uses grapes...
- Posted July 24, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Turas, Columbia Valley, $28
Telaya is a small producer in Garden City, Idaho, that uses Washington grapes. This...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2011 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $22
As Greg Koenig’s right-hand man, Idaho native Martin Fujishin plays an important role in...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Koenig Winery 2010 Williamson Vineyards Sangiovese, Snake River Valley, $20
The high-elevation vineyards of Idaho’s Snake River Valley do a great job of enhancing...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
The grapes for this Tempranillo come from Rocky Fence and Sawtooth vineyards, and winemaker...
- Posted May 12, 2013