- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Idaho News
Ste Chapelle 2012 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! Longtime winemaker Maurine Johnson relies on fruit from Idaho’s Skyline Vineyard for...
- Posted November 22, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2011 Estate Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Idaho native Meredith Smith creates a Chardonnay from Sawtooth and Skyline vineyards...
- Posted November 7, 2013
Ste. Chapelle NV Chateau Series Moscato, American, $8
Best Buy! Few folks in the Pacific Northwest do a better job with off-dry...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Chateau Series Riesling, Snake River Valley, $8
Best Buy! The Symms family named their winery for King Louis IX’s court chapel,...
- Posted October 13, 2013
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $10
Best Buy! Idaho’s Snake River Valley climate lends itself to the production of quaffable...
- Posted October 9, 2013
Coiled Wines 2012 Dry Riesling, Snake River Valley, $17
Leslie Preston’s thirst for this noble white grape inspired her this summer to be...
- Posted September 24, 2013
Bitner Vineyards NV Menopause Merlot, Snake River Valley, $26
There’s a fun story behind the wine and whimsical label, and longtime friend/neighbor Greg...
- Posted September 20, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig, the man behind many of Idaho’s best wines, creates this Syrah from...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Pinot Gris, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Idaho has only recently begun to increase its production of Pinot Gris,...
- Posted August 23, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $30
Telaya is an Idaho winery that uses Washington grapes for its wines. Telaya is...
- Posted August 18, 2013