- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Idaho News
Ste. Chapelle NV Chateau Series Moscato, American, $8
Best Buy! Few folks in the Pacific Northwest do a better job with off-dry...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Chateau Series Riesling, Snake River Valley, $8
Best Buy! The Symms family named their winery for King Louis IX’s court chapel,...
- Posted October 13, 2013
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Special Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $10
Best Buy! Idaho’s Snake River Valley climate lends itself to the production of quaffable...
- Posted October 9, 2013
Coiled Wines 2012 Dry Riesling, Snake River Valley, $17
Leslie Preston’s thirst for this noble white grape inspired her this summer to be...
- Posted September 24, 2013
Bitner Vineyards NV Menopause Merlot, Snake River Valley, $26
There’s a fun story behind the wine and whimsical label, and longtime friend/neighbor Greg...
- Posted September 20, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig, the man behind many of Idaho’s best wines, creates this Syrah from...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Pinot Gris, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Idaho has only recently begun to increase its production of Pinot Gris,...
- Posted August 23, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $30
Telaya is an Idaho winery that uses Washington grapes for its wines. Telaya is...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker Melanie Krause made this luscious rosé using Syrah from Williamson and...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause is a graduate of the “University of Ste. Michelle” who now is...
- Posted August 10, 2013