- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker Melanie Krause made this luscious rosé using Syrah from Williamson and...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause is a graduate of the “University of Ste. Michelle” who now is...
- Posted August 10, 2013
Cinder Wines 2011 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause, a Washington State University grad and former Chateau Ste. Michelle assistant winemaker,...
- Posted August 4, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Off-Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
The 2011 version of this wine won double gold and best white wine at...
- Posted August 1, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2009 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $22
Snake River Valley native Martin Fujishin partners with Greg Koenig some of Idaho’s top...
- Posted July 30, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2010 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
Petite Sirah produces a red wine that is not meant for the meek, and...
- Posted July 26, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $26
Telaya is a small winery in the suburbs of Boise, Idaho, that uses grapes...
- Posted July 24, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Turas, Columbia Valley, $28
Telaya is a small producer in Garden City, Idaho, that uses Washington grapes. This...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2011 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $22
As Greg Koenig’s right-hand man, Idaho native Martin Fujishin plays an important role in...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Koenig Winery 2010 Williamson Vineyards Sangiovese, Snake River Valley, $20
The high-elevation vineyards of Idaho’s Snake River Valley do a great job of enhancing...
- Posted June 1, 2013