- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Idaho News
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Cabernet-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
Greg Koenig is one of the top winemakers in Idaho, and he produces wines...
- Posted May 24, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
The grapes for this Tempranillo come from Rocky Fence and Sawtooth vineyards, and winemaker...
- Posted May 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2010 Cab-Merlot, Snake River Valley, $27
Winemaker Melanie Krause crafted this superb using grapes from Sawtooth Vineyard, then aged it...
- Posted May 9, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2011 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s oldest and largest producers continues to produce some of...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
As Sawtooth enters its second quarter century in business, it continues to be one...
- Posted April 24, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2009 Reserve Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $25
More and more, we are noticing a trend toward Rhône varieties coming out of...
- Posted April 7, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Sawtooth Winery was known as Pintler Cellars when it launched in 1987....
- Posted April 4, 2013
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s largest and oldest wineries. It was the...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Merlot, Snake River Valley, $20
Idaho native John Danielson leads this young winery near Caldwell in the Snake River...
- Posted March 1, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2009 Rendezvous Red, Snake River Valley, $22
Fourth-generation Idahoan John Danielson led the launch of Vale Wine Co. after retiring from...
- Posted February 21, 2013