- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Idaho News
Bitner Vineyards NV Menopause Merlot, Snake River Valley, $26
There’s a fun story behind the wine and whimsical label, and longtime friend/neighbor Greg...
- Posted September 20, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig, the man behind many of Idaho’s best wines, creates this Syrah from...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Pinot Gris, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Idaho has only recently begun to increase its production of Pinot Gris,...
- Posted August 23, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $30
Telaya is an Idaho winery that uses Washington grapes for its wines. Telaya is...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker Melanie Krause made this luscious rosé using Syrah from Williamson and...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause is a graduate of the “University of Ste. Michelle” who now is...
- Posted August 10, 2013
Cinder Wines 2011 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause, a Washington State University grad and former Chateau Ste. Michelle assistant winemaker,...
- Posted August 4, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Off-Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
The 2011 version of this wine won double gold and best white wine at...
- Posted August 1, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2009 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $22
Snake River Valley native Martin Fujishin partners with Greg Koenig some of Idaho’s top...
- Posted July 30, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2010 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
Petite Sirah produces a red wine that is not meant for the meek, and...
- Posted July 26, 2013