- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Idaho News
Bitner Vineyards NV Menopause Merlot, Snake River Valley, $26
There’s a fun story behind the wine and whimsical label, and longtime friend/neighbor Greg...
- Posted September 20, 2013
Koenig Vineyards 2010 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig, the man behind many of Idaho’s best wines, creates this Syrah from...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Pinot Gris, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! Idaho has only recently begun to increase its production of Pinot Gris,...
- Posted August 23, 2013
Telaya Wine Co. 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $30
Telaya is an Idaho winery that uses Washington grapes for its wines. Telaya is...
- Posted August 18, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker Melanie Krause made this luscious rosé using Syrah from Williamson and...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause is a graduate of the “University of Ste. Michelle” who now is...
- Posted August 10, 2013
Cinder Wines 2011 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $18
Melanie Krause, a Washington State University grad and former Chateau Ste. Michelle assistant winemaker,...
- Posted August 4, 2013
Cinder Wines 2012 Off-Dry Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
The 2011 version of this wine won double gold and best white wine at...
- Posted August 1, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2009 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $22
Snake River Valley native Martin Fujishin partners with Greg Koenig some of Idaho’s top...
- Posted July 30, 2013
Fujishin Family Cellars 2010 Petite Sirah, Snake River Valley, $22
Petite Sirah produces a red wine that is not meant for the meek, and...
- Posted July 26, 2013