- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Idaho News
Huston Vineyards 2016 Chicken Dinner White, Idaho, $16
Riesling from Williamson Vineyard in the Sunnyslope Wine District of Idaho drove this blend...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $17
Tim Harless studied enology in Teaxs at Grayson College north of Dallas prior to...
- Posted February 5, 2018
Ste. Chapelle Winery 2015 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $27
These reserve-tier wines fall under the purview of Meredith Smith, whose talents at Sawtooth...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Vale Wine Co. 2016 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $18
Pilot-turned-vintner Tim Harless lives in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District and pulls from Block 39...
- Posted January 18, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $29
Young wineries and vineyards throughout the Snake River Valley, which includes both Idaho and...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Syringa Winery 2012 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $27
Boise’s Mike Crowley, one of the Northwest most underrated winemaking talents and a product...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Fujishin Family Cellars 2015 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $25
A year ago, Martin Fujishin earned recognition for one of Wine Business Monthly magazine’s...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Williamson Vineyards 2016 Dry Rosé, Snake River Valley, $14
Best Buy! It was Greg Koenig who first talked the Williamson family into creating...
- Posted December 26, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2016 White Iris Sweet Gewürztraminer, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Sadly, there’s less passion in Idaho’s vineyards for Gewürztraminer, much to the...
- Posted December 19, 2017