- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Idaho News
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $25
This early-ripening red grape is well suited for Idaho’s high-elevation Snake River Valley, and...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 Red Table Wine, Idaho, $16
Ste. Michelle-trained Melanie Krause is the winemaking talent behind Cinder Wines near Boise, but...
- Posted January 30, 2017
Telaya Wine Co. 2014 Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $35
Boise winemaker Earl Sullivan relies on famed growers in Washington state for much of...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! Martin Fujishin works with Chardonnay from nearby vineyards Polo Cove and Bitner,...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Cinder Wines 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot-Malbec, Snake River Valley, $29
Each vintage, Boise winemaker Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, offer one blended...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 White Table Wine, Snake River Valley, $16
Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, of Cinder Wines near Boise developed the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $19
Riesling planted at Polo Cove Vineyard has the advantage of growing at about 2,800...
- Posted December 27, 2016
Crossings Winery 2012 Zabala Vineyard Cabernet Franc, Snake River Valley, $19
Idaho winemaker Neil Glancey continues to show his skill with this less-appreciated Bordeaux variety....
- Posted December 26, 2016
Terra Nativa Vineyards 2012 Reserve Merlot, Idaho, $40
Treasure Valley developer Richard Pavelek dotes on his vines of red Bordeaux varieties grown...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Bitner Vineyards 2012 Reserve Petit Verdot Merlot, Snake River Valley, $32
Longtime Idaho grower Ron Bitner works with Sunnyslope winemaker Greg Koenig to craft this...
- Posted December 19, 2016