- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2014 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $29
The promise of Syrah grown in the high-elevation of Idaho’s Snake River Valley helped...
- Posted February 6, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $25
This early-ripening red grape is well suited for Idaho’s high-elevation Snake River Valley, and...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 Red Table Wine, Idaho, $16
Ste. Michelle-trained Melanie Krause is the winemaking talent behind Cinder Wines near Boise, but...
- Posted January 30, 2017
Telaya Wine Co. 2014 Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $35
Boise winemaker Earl Sullivan relies on famed growers in Washington state for much of...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! Martin Fujishin works with Chardonnay from nearby vineyards Polo Cove and Bitner,...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Cinder Wines 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon-Merlot-Malbec, Snake River Valley, $29
Each vintage, Boise winemaker Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, offer one blended...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Laissez Faire 2015 White Table Wine, Snake River Valley, $16
Melanie Krause and her husband, Joe Schnerr, of Cinder Wines near Boise developed the...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Fujishin Family Cellars 2014 Late Harvest Riesling, Snake River Valley, $19
Riesling planted at Polo Cove Vineyard has the advantage of growing at about 2,800...
- Posted December 27, 2016
Crossings Winery 2012 Zabala Vineyard Cabernet Franc, Snake River Valley, $19
Idaho winemaker Neil Glancey continues to show his skill with this less-appreciated Bordeaux variety....
- Posted December 26, 2016
Terra Nativa Vineyards 2012 Reserve Merlot, Idaho, $40
Treasure Valley developer Richard Pavelek dotes on his vines of red Bordeaux varieties grown...
- Posted December 23, 2016