- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Oregon News
Rainstorm 2010 Pinot Noir, Oregon, $17
Rainstorm is part of VinMotion, a company that also includes Pacific Rim Winemakers. Rainstorm...
- Posted June 5, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Battle Creek Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $50
Battle Creek Vineyard is owned by Precept Wine in Seattle and was its first...
- Posted June 4, 2013
Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden 2009 Syrah 80, Applegate Valley, $35
As one might figure out from the name of this winery in Southern Oregon,...
- Posted June 4, 2013
Raptor Ridge Winery 2011 Tempranillo, Oregon, $30
Raptor Ridge is in the northern Willamette Valley town of Newberg, but it reached...
- Posted June 3, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Prince Hill 115 Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $50
Pinot Noir 115 is one of five clones from the Dijon Experimental Station in...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Abiqua Wind Vineyard 2011 Sweet Noir Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
This is an unusual little dessert wine, as it’s a sweet Pinot Noir that...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Raptor Ridge Winery 2010 Meredith Mitchell Vineyard Pinot Noir, McMinnville, $38
Susan Meredith and Frank Mitchell own this vineyard planted in 1988 in the McMinnville...
- Posted May 31, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Bishop Creek Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $50
Yamhill-Carlton is one of the most interesting AVAs in the six small northern Willamette...
- Posted May 30, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Dion Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $50
This is a new addition to winemaker Gary Horner’s impressive lineup of vineyard-designated Pinot...
- Posted May 29, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Prince Hill Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $50
Planted in 1983, Prince Hill has developed into one of winemaker Gary Horner’s favorite...
- Posted May 27, 2013