- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Oregon News
Compton Family Wines 2016 Llewellyn Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $38
While part of his Small World Wine Co., umbrella, this reserve tier is the...
- Posted September 12, 2019
Winter’s Hill Estate 2016 Estate Ninebark Sparkling Wine, Dundee Hills, $49
The Gladhart family uses their fruity and crisp methode Champenoise project to pay tribute...
- Posted September 11, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2016 Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley, $18
Matt Compton’s touch with Pinot Blanc brings out some delicious layering to a Burgundian...
- Posted September 5, 2019
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2017 Estate Chardonnay, McMinnville, $25
As the winemaker for the reigning Oregon Winery of the Year for Wine Press...
- Posted August 31, 2019
Walport Family Cellars NV Twisted Vines Red Wine, Applegate Valley, $35
Eric Walport grew up on his family cattle ranch in Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley,...
- Posted August 14, 2019
Amelia Wynn Winery 2017 Pinot Noir, Oregon State, $36
Puget Sound producer Paul Bianchi used Grenache grapes from Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills to...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Ponzi Vineyards 2016 Pinot Noir Reserve, Willamette Valley, $65
Second-generation winemaker Luisa Ponzi compares the 2016 vintage to that of 2006, a vintage...
- Posted July 26, 2019
Duck Pond Fries Family Cellars 25th Anniversary 2016 Pinot Noir, Oregon, $52
Last year, the Fries family sold their underrated Duck Pond brand to the Integrated...
- Posted July 22, 2019
William Marie Wines 2017 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $25
Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills and Double Canyon Vineyard remain the focus of Portland-based winemaker...
- Posted July 21, 2019
Sokol Blosser Winery 2016 Bluebird Cuvée Sparkling Wine, Oregon 70% Washington 30%, $25
As second-generation vintner Alex Sokol Blosser and his marketing-savvy sister, Alison, continue to grow...
- Posted July 21, 2019