- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Oregon News
Stoller Family Estate 2009 SV Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $45
Of the six small appellations in the northern Willamette Valley, the Dundee Hills is...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Youngberg Hill Vineyards 2009 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $25
One of Oregon’s most consistent producers of Pinot Noir comes through again. This assemblage...
- Posted March 27, 2013
Cathedral Ridge 2010 Bangsund Vineyard Pinot Noir, Columbia Valley, $32
It is often easy to forget that the Columbia Valley stretches across the mighty...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Cathedral Ridge Winery 2010 Dampier Vineyard Pinot Noir, Columbia Gorge, $32
Flying winemaker Michael Sebastiani commutes from Sonoma County to Oregon’s Columbia Gorge – two...
- Posted March 11, 2013
Anam Cara Cellars 2011 Nicholas Estate Dry Riesling, Chehalem Mountains, $22
The first commercial release from the Nicholas’ 2-acre block for Riesling bodes well for...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Delfino Vineyard 2010 Syrah, Umpqua Valley, $22
California escapees Terri and Jim Delfino were inspired to grow grapes and make wine...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Abacela 2009 Merlot, Southern Oregon, $20
The Joneses didn’t migrate across the country to make many wines from mainstream grapes,...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden 2011 Spiral 36, Applegate Valley, $28
Bill and Barbara Steele began to create this biodynamic operation in 2002, and this...
- Posted February 26, 2013
Stoller Family Estate 2010 Reserve Chardonnay, Dundee Hills, $28
Willamette Valley native Melissa Burr has spent the past decade at Stoller in the...
- Posted February 23, 2013
Anam Cara Cellars 2011 Nicholas Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $18
After running pizza parlors in California, Nick and Sheila Nichols moved to Oregon, where...
- Posted February 19, 2013