- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Oregon News
Brooks Wines 2010 Janus Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $35
A tribute to the Roman god of balance, Chris Williams nurtures the wines for...
- Posted June 21, 2013
Amity Vineyards 2010 Estate Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills, $40
Rather than moving north as did so many of Oregon’s winemaking pioneers, Myron Redford...
- Posted June 19, 2013
Firesteed 2010 Pinot Noir, Oregon, $17
One of Oregon’s most widely available Pinot Noirs, Bryan Croft’s declassified blend stays Salmon...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Johan Vineyards 2009 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
The cooling influence of the Van Duzer corridor during a hot summer and Daniel...
- Posted June 18, 2013
Amalie Robert Estate, Estate Selection Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $50
Oregon icon Dick Erath convinced Ernie Pink to leave Microsoft in Seattle and buy...
- Posted June 17, 2013
Apolloni Vineyards 2011 Pinot Grigio, Willamette Valley, $15
Best Buy! This northern Willamette Valley winery near Forest Grove, Ore., has crafted a...
- Posted June 15, 2013
Raptor Ridge Winery 2011 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $25
Kentucky native Scott Shull is the owner/winemaker at this Newberg, Ore., winery and next...
- Posted June 11, 2013
Raptor Ridge Winery 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $38
Scott and Annie Shull launched Raptor Ridge in 1995, and they named the winery...
- Posted June 10, 2013
Raptor Ridge Winery 2010 Estate Adalfo’s Block Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $38
The Chehalem Mountains AVA is in the northern Willamette Valley, near the town of...
- Posted June 8, 2013
Erath Winery 2010 Estate Collection Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $34
Gary Horner blended lots from five favorite vineyards, with the majority coming from Prince...
- Posted June 6, 2013